Monday, September 28, 2015

Maybelline "Wine And Forever"


Hi guys and happy Monday.  I hope some of you were able to catch the lunar eclipse last night, unlike me because it was too cloudy.  Since it was a blood moon I decided to pick out an oxblood colored polish to celebrate!  So today's nail polish is Maybelline's "Wine & Forever."

"Wine & Forever" is a gorgeous burgundy colored nail polish.  Formula wise "Wine & Forever" is very good and it was easy to apply.  After two coats of polish "Wine & Forever" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping I was able to wear this nail polish for about four days before there were some visible tip chips.

Overall I am very happy with Maybelline's "Wine & Forever."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I will definitely be wearing this polish again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment