Wednesday, September 30, 2015

FLOWER "Evening Primrose"


Hi everyone!  Today's nail polish is FLOWER's "Evening Primrose."  FLOWER is actress Drew Barrymore's make-up brand that is surprisingly reasonably priced and sold at Wal-Mart!

"Evening Primrose" is a dark teal polish with a golden shimmer.  Formula wise this polish is decent and was not too difficult to apply.  After two coats of polish "Evening Primrose" was completely opaque but because of the holographic shimmer there were visible streak marks.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Evening Primrose" for about three days before there were noticeable chips.

Overall I like FLOWER's "Evening Primrose."  The formula is nice, the color pretty, and it was nice that is was completely opaque.  Really my only dislike about this polish is that I was only able to wear it for three days, since it is such a lovely color I wanted to wear it longer!  (Which just means I need to wear "Evening Primrose" again soon!)

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment