Friday, October 2, 2015

Breast Cancer Awareness Nail Art!


Hi everyone and happy October!  October means that it is officially Breast Cancer Awareness Month and in turn that means it is going to be nothing but pink nail polish until November.  Pink is of course Breast Cancer's color and Breast Cancer Awareness is a special cause to me because both my Mother and Aunt are survivors.

So I picked a super simple nail art for Breast Cancer Awareness Month because I wanted the nail art to be easy to change to support other cancers or causes.  With that in mind I picked a bright gold micro-glitter nail polish by butter LONDON called "West End Wonderland" as the base.  I just love how sparkly and fun "West End Wonderland" is and the gold color makes it easy to match with most other colors.  For the pink symbol I used OPI's "Strawberry Margarita" because it is a classic hot pink.  To create the symbol I used a dotting tool.

Overall I love how simple and easy this nail art was, but at the same time it looks great and can be adapted for many other cancers and causes!

Also I hope you like pink nail polish because to show support for Breast Cancer Awareness I will only be showing off pink nail polishes throughout the month of October.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment