Thursday, October 22, 2015

Covergirl "#GlowStick"


Hi guys!  As October begins to wind down and we get closer to Halloween there are only a few pink nail polishes left for the month!  In case you're new to the game every October I wear only pink nail polish to show support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Today's nail polish is Covergirl's "#GlowStick."

"#GlowStick" is a neon hot pink nail polish.  Formula wise this polish was very easy to apply and could almost be worn as a one-coater, however I did apply a second coat for the pictures.  After two coats of polish, "#GlowStick" was completely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping I was able to wear this nail polish for about five full days before there were any noticeable tip chips.

Overall I really like Covergirl's "#GlowStick."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and looked great on my nails!  I plan on wearing this polish a lot more often!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment