Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Ciaté "Strawberry Milkshake"


Hi everyone!  It is still October, so that means I am rocking another pink polish to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month!  Today's nail polish is Ciaté's "Strawberry Milkshake" which is part of Ciaté's Mini Mani Manor Advent Calendar from 2014.  The set looks like this:


"Strawberry Milkshake" is a baby pink colored creme nail polish.  Formula wise "Strawberry Milkshake" is good and very easy to apply.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Strawberry Milkshake" for about four days before there were some minor tip chips.

Overall I am really happy with Ciaté's "Strawberry Milkshake."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and I definitely plan on wearing this nail polish again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment