Thursday, October 8, 2015

Sinful Colors "Beautiful Girl"


Hi everyone!  It is still October which means the pink nail polish continues from Breast Cancer Awareness Month!  Today's pink polish is Sinful Colors "Beautiful Girl."

"Beautiful Girl" is a bright coral colored nail polish.  Formula wise "Beautiful Girl" was a bu thick and hard to apply.  After two coats the polish was nearly opaque but did have a fair amount of visible streak marks.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Beautiful Girl" for about two or three days before it started to chip off in huge chunks.

Overall I have mixed feelings about Sinful Colors "Beautiful Girl."  I love the color but the formula is difficult to work with and it chipped so quickly.  I will probably give this nail polish another try and see if it goes on a little easier next time.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment