Sunday, October 18, 2015

Nicole by OPI "Leapink For Joy"


Hi everyone!  Today's nail polish is a not surprisingly a pink polish.since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  (For those of you just joining us pink is Breast Cancer's color and every October I wear nothing but pink nail polish to show my support.)  Today's nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "Leapink For Joy."

"Leapink For Joy" is  a bright Springtime pink nail polish.  Formula wise this polish is good and very easy to apply.  After two coats of polish "Leapink For Joy" was completely opaque but there were a few visible streak marks.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Leapink For Joy" for about three days before there were some very minor tip chips.

Overall I am really like Nicole by OPI's "Leapink For Joy."  This nail polish is great and I will definitely wear it again when Spring rolls around!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment