Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas 2015 Nail Art


Hi everyone and Merry Christmas!  Since today is Christmas I decided to do a fun snowflake nail art, which is quite hilarious since it was a balmy 75 degrees outside today. (Maybe one day I'll see a white Christmas!)

Here are the polishes I used to create this snowflake nail art:

Maybelline's "Blue Bombshell," Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear's "White On," and Nails INC's "Trafalgar Square."

This nail art is very easy, but here's a quick run down of how I did it!  First I painted my nails with Maybelline's "Blue Bombshell" and allowed it to dry thoroughly.  Next I used Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear's "White On" with a dotting tool to create the snowflakes.  After the snowflakes had dried I applied a coat of Nails INC's "Trafalgar Square."  I then finished the design off with a quick drying topcoat.

If you want to know more about Maybelline's "Blue Bombshell" check out my post from earlier this month: http://perfectlypolished12.blogspot.com/2015/12/maybelline-blue-bombshell.html

Overall I really like how cute this nail art turned out!  And since I didn't get a real white Christmas I enjoyed having snowflakes on my nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment