Wednesday, December 23, 2015

FLOWER "Pansy Shmansy"


Hi everyone and Happy almost Christmas!!  Today's nail polish is FLOWER's "Pansy Shmansy."  (Pardon the awful photo but it was the best I could get on such a rainy day!)

"Pansy Shmansy" is a dusty purple colored creme nail polish.  Formula wise "Pansy Shmansy" was fantastic and almost opaque after one coat!  However I applied a second coat of polish just to even out the polish.  And after two coats "Pansy Shmansy" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Pansy Shmansy" for about three days before there were noticeable tip chips.  Unfortunately when I removed this polish it left stains all over my nails, which was frustrating.

Overall I have mixed feelings about FLOWER's "Pansy Shmansy."  I love how this nail polish can be worn as a one-coater but it is so annoying to have stains on my nails!  I will probably wear this nail polish again but only for a short time to try and prevent staining.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment