Saturday, December 5, 2015

Sinful Color "Rainstorm"


Hi all!  I hope everyone is enjoying December!  My tiny town celebrated today by having a parade (and I'm pretty sure everyone in the county was in the parade or at the parade!)  It was cold, but great fun!  Anyways, today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Rainstorm."

"Rainstorm" is a lovely cadet blue color, it is a blue with a hint of grey in it.  Formula wise this nail polish is slightly watery but still easy to apply.  After two coats of "Rainstorm" the nail polish was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping I was able to wear this polish for about two days before there were some noticeable tip chips.

Overall I have mixed feelings about Sinful Colors "Rainstorm."  I love the color and that it was opaque after two coats but I wish that I had been able to wear this nail polish for longer before the chipping started.  However since I love the color I am willing to give this nail polish another.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment