Saturday, March 14, 2015

Beautifully Disney "You Wish"


Hi everyone!  Now that it is the middle of March it's been about five months since I have been to Disney World in Florida and I'm definitely missing the happiest place on Earth!  So I decided to pull out one of the polishes I got on mt trip there last October.  Disney's brand of nail polish is called Beautifully Disney and they come in full sized bottles or in small mini sets and each polish represents a well-known Disney character.  I have the small mini sets because it allows me to try out more polishes!  Today's nail polish is Beautifully Disney's "You Wish" which represents Jasmine from Aladdin.  Here's what the mini set looks like:

Beautifully Disney's Fiery Spirit Mini Collection

"You Wish" is a gorgeous turquoise color!  Formula wise "You Wish" is lovely and it was very easy to apply,  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks!  As for chipping "You Wish" lasted a full five days before a few minor tip chips showed up, which was fantastic!

Overall I am very pleased with Beautifully Disney's "You Wish."  Everything about this nail polish is great from the color, to the formula, to its durability on my nails!  I will definitely be wearing this nail polish again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment