Sunday, March 29, 2015

China Glaze "Agro"


Hi everyone!  Now that the March showers have arrived it has turned everything green again so I decided to celebrate green with my nail polish!  Today's nail polish is China Glaze's "Agro" which is a colored based on the movie The Hunger Games.  It is from the Capitol Colours Collection which came out in 2012 to coincide with the movie's release.

"Agro" is a gorgeous olive green polish with a hint of golden shimmer.  Formula wise this nail polish is fantastic!  It was very easy to apply "Agro" and it was completely opaque after two coats of polish. Like many shimmery polishes, "Agro" did have a few minor streak marks but nothing too noticeable. As for chipping "Agro" lasted five full days before the nail polish began to chip off the tips of my nails.

Overall China Glaze's "Agro" is a wonderful nail polish!  "Agro" is a fun and unique color, had a great formula, was opaque after two coats, had very little streak marks, and lasted five days before chipping.  As far as I can tell there is no downside to China Glaze's "Agro" and I will b wearing this polish a lot more often!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment