Thursday, March 26, 2015

OPI "Lourve Me, Lourve Me Not"


Hi all!  Later this year I am headed off to France for a couple of weeks so I wanted to start the celebration early!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Lourve Me, Lourve Me Not" which is part of a 2008 collection based on France.

"Lourve Me, Lourve Me Not" is a gorgeous deep purple berry color with a hint of shimmer.  Formula wise this polish was super easy to apply and was opaque after two coats.  While the formula is lovely there were some minor streak marks, particularly on my thumb nails.  As for chipping "Lourve Me, Lourve Me Not" lasted for about four days before there were noticeable tip chips.

Overall I am pleased with OPI's "Lourve Me, Lourve Me Not."  Everything about this nail polish was good and the only part that I would change is the small bit of streak marks on my thumb nails.  I will definitely be wearing this polish again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment