Thursday, March 5, 2015

Essie "Dress To Kilt"


Hi all and happy March!  I started out this month with a nail art to celebrate my favorite college team so today I decided to go with super bright nail polish!  Today's nail polish is Essie's "Dress To Kilt."

"Dress To Kilt" is a bright red nail polish.  It isn't a true cherry red but rather a darker version of cherry red.  This nail polish has the most amazing formula!  It was very easy to apply and was completely opaque after one coat of nail polish.  (That's right it is a one-coater!!)  Also there were absolutely no visible streak marks.  As for chipping "Dress To Kilt" lasted for five full days before there were noticeable tip chips!

Overall I am very pleased with Essie's "Dress To Kilt."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and I plan on wearing it a lot more!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment