Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Glittery Nail Art!


Hi everyone!  Today's post is a SECOND nail art for the month!  (A very rare thing for me!)  It is a very very simple nail art post with a glitter polish!  A while back I tested out butter LONDON's "Rosie Lee" and I thought it would look nice over a silver nail polish, so that's what today's nail art is!

The polishes I used for this nail art are butter LONDON's "Rosie Lee" and Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in "Celeb City" (which is the silver nail polish).  Here are the bottles of polish:


To start off I applied two coats of Sally Hansen's "Celeb City" to my nails and allowed them to dry for about ten minutes before applying butter LONDON's "Rosie Lee."  Here's how "Celeb City" looked on my nails:


To apply butter LONDON's "Rosie Lee" to my nails I used the regular brush provided in the bottle of polish.  However instead of just pulling the brush out of the bottle and applying it directly to my nails I first brushed the excess glitter off of the brush that way I got a nice light coat of glitter and not a big mess on my nails.  Here's the finished look:


Overall I like how this nail art turned out!  It is so very simple and you could easily change either the base color or the glitter polish to create an entirely different look!  I will definitely be wearing this look a lot more throughout the Spring and Summer!

If you are interested here are the links for my previous posts on butter LONDON's "Rosie Lee" and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Celeb City":

butter LONDON "Rosie Lee":
http://perfectlypolished12.blogspot.com/2012/06/butter-london-rosie-lee.html 

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Celeb City":
http://perfectlypolished12.blogspot.com/2013/05/sally-hansen-celeb-city.html 

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment