Monday, March 23, 2015

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Blinding Blue"


Hi everyone!  Spring is in full bloom now and I am enjoying seeing the trees bud!  I decided to celebrate Spring today by wearing a super bright polish!  Today's nail polish is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Blinding Blue."

"Blinding Blue" is not surprisingly a very bright blue colored nail polish.  The formula of "Blinding Blue" was horribly thick and it was a nightmare to apply!  Because the polish was so thick it stuck to the brush like glue and it made my nails look streaky.  Also when the nail polish did come off the brush it ended on my nails in gigantic blobs and ran all over my fingers!  After two coats of polish my nails looked like a big mess and it took me quite a while to touch up my nails just to take pictures. As for chipping I'm not sure how long "Blinding Blue" would last because it barely stayed on my nails long enough to take pictures.  Also even though "Blinding Blue" only stayed on my nails for around two hours is stained my nails a gross shade of blue that took a long time to clean up!

Overall I am very disappointed with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Blinding Blue."  The only thing I liked about this nail polish was the pretty color.  Other than that the formula was terrible, it was difficult to apply, it looked terrible on, and it stained my nails.  This nail polish definitely won't be one I try again any time soon!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment