Sunday, April 23, 2017

Ciaté "Dallas Dolly"

Hi guys and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is actually not a nail polish but a glitter topper.  So without further ado here is Ciaté's "Dallas Dolly."  This polish was part of Ciaté's annual Advent Calendar from 2013 that looks like this:


"Dallas Dolly" is a red, gold and green loose glitter.  The red and gold glitter is hexagonal while the green is bar glitter.  Since this is a loose glitter I decided to test it out over some opaque polishes. Here's how it turned out:


The first polish I decided to try out with "Dallas Dolly" was Sally Hasnen Xtreme Wear's "Blizzard Blue."  This combination was fun and would be good for Christmas!


The second polish I decided to try out with "Dallas Dolly" was Sally Hansen Triple Shine's "Ice Tint."  This polish is a jelly so I applied three coats of "Ice Tint" when a layer of "Dallas Dolly" followed by two more coats of "Ice Tint."  This created a unique look, which I'm not sure I'd wear too often.  But it was fun to test out!

If you want to know more about Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Blizzard Blue" or Sally Hansen Triple Shine's "Ice Tint" check out my posts from earlier this year!

Overall Ciaté's "Dallas Dolly" is unique and different, however loose glitter isn't really my favorite thing.  I probably won't use this glitter again any time soon.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish-y fun!

Thanks for reading my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment