Friday, April 7, 2017

Sally Hansen Triple Shine "Ice Tint"


Hi everyone!  We made it through to another Friday!  (Or should I say Fri-YAY!)  Unfortuately the weather here in North Carolina took a nose dive and it is cold again, which is why I picked today's polish!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Sally Hansen Triple Shine's "Ice Tint."

"Ice Tint" is a very pretty turquoise color.  Formula wise this polish was slightly thick but still easy to apply in nice even coats.  And as for chipping, I was able to wear "Ice Tint" for three days before it began to chip.  "Ice Tint" is a jelly which means that it is build-able and has a darker more noticeable color the more coats that are added.  Here's how "Ice Tint" looked after one coat:


As you can see (or can't see) "Ice Tint" looked almost invisible on my nails after only one coat.  So I decided to apply a second coat.  Here's how "Ice Tint" looked after two coats:


After two coats, "Ice Tint" was more noticeable on my nails but still not very blue, so I decided to add a third coat.  Here's how "Ice Tint" looked with with three coats:


Overall I like Sally Hansen Triple Shine's "Ice Tint."  This polish was a lot of fun to play around with because it can be lighter or darker depending on the look I want.  I will definitely wear this polish again!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment