Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Orly Color Blast "Free Spirit"


Hi guys and happy Wednesday!  Today's nail polish is Orly Color Blast's "Free Spirit."  I got this polish in a set called Elsa: Sister Duo as part of their Frozen collection from Disney's hit movie.  The set looks like this:


"Free Spirit" is a hot pink polish that is perfect for the warmer weather!  Formula wise this nail polish was great and very easy to apply.  After two coats, "Free Spirit" was entirely opaque and streak free. As for chipping, I was able to wear this polish for five days before there were a couple of small chips.

Overall I really like Orly Color Blast's "Free Spirit."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and I can't wait to wear it again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish and fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment