Thursday, April 13, 2017

Nicole by OPI "Dance Til Fawn"


Hi guys!  Today's nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "Dance Til Fawn."  I found this nail polish at TJ Maxx (this is an American store that sells name brand items at a discount) and it is actually mislabeled.  "Dance Til Fawn" is actually a Sephora by OPI color not a Nicole by OPI color.  I'm not sure how this happened but here is how the set looks:


"Dance Til Fawn" is a unique grey-ish beige color.  Formula wise this polish was good and very easy to apply.  After two coats, "Dance Til Fawn" was entirely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for four full days before the polish began to chip.

Overall I like Nicole by OPI's "Dance Til Fawn"  The color is unique and it wears really well which is always a plus in my book.  I will definitely wear this nail polish again and again!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment