Friday, April 21, 2017

Candie's "Orange Pop"


Hi guys and happy happy Friday!  To celebrate the weekend I pulled out an orange colored polish since I almost never wear orange polish!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Candie's "Orange Pop."

"Orange Pop" is a very pretty creamsicle colored orange.  It's the perfect pastel orange for Springtime!  Formula wise this polish was slightly watery but it was not too difficult to apply.  After two coats, "Orange Pop" was completely opaque  but did have a few streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for two days before it began to chip off.

Overall I have mixed feelings on Candie's "Orange Pop."  The color is this polish is fantastic but the formula and how easily it chipped were a bit disappointing.  However I would be willing to try this nail polish again because I don't have another polish like it in my collection.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment