Sunday, April 9, 2017

Beautifully Disney "Get Tangled Up"


Hi everyone and happy Sunday! Today's nail polish is Beautifully Disney's "Get Tangled Up."  Beautifully Disney is a rand that was sold exclusively at Disney World.  "Get Tangled Up" is named after Rapunzel from Disney's Tangled.  This polish comes from the set called Unlock The Spell that looks like this:


"Get Tangled Up" is a lovely baby pink nail polish.  Formula wise this polish is okay but the tiny brush meant it took some patience to apply.  After two coats, "Get Tangled Up" was not opaque and had several noticeable streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for three days before it started to chip off.

Overall I am a bit disappointed by Beautifully Disney's "Get Tangled Up."  The color is nice but the difficulty applying the polish, how streaky it looked on my nails and how quickly it chipped were a let down.  I probably won't try this nail polish again as I have other similar ones in my collection that are better.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment