Saturday, April 15, 2017

April Dupe Post: Zoya "Tiana" and OPI "That's Hula-rious"


Hello everyone and happy happy Saturday!  Today's nail polish is actually, two nail polishes because I am comparing Zoya's "Tiana" and OPI's "That's Hula-rious."  As you can see in the picture below, both polishes look identical in the bottles.


"Tiana" and "That's Hula-rious" are both gorgeous pastel green polishes that are perfect for Springtime.  I applied two coats of "Tiana" on my ring and pointer finger and two coats of "That's Hula-rious" to my pinky and middle finger.  As you can see they are perfectly identical to each other on my nails.

If you want to know more about Zoya's "Tiana" or OPI's "That's Hula-rious" be sure to check out my posts from previous years.

Overall I love the gorgeous color of these two polishes, but you definitely don't need both in your collection.  If I had to pick between the two I would get OPI's "That's Hula-rious" because I found the quality to be better.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment