Friday, March 4, 2016

Zoya "Tiana"


Hi everyone and happy Friday!  (Yay the weekend!)  Today's nail polish is Zoya's "Tiana," which I'm guessing is named after the character of the same name from The Princess and the Frog since the polish is green!

"Tiana" is a gorgeous mint green colored polish that is a very fresh Spring color!  Formula wise this nail polish is slightly watery, which meant it went on in weird uneven coats.  After two coats of polish, "Tiana" was very streaky and not at all opaque.  As for chipping, I'm not sure how long "Tiana" would last because it looked awful on my nails and the uneven coats refused to dry and smudged terribly.

Overall I am very disappointed by Zoya's "Tiana."  The color is so fantastic that I wanted it to be a great nail polish, unfortunately that didn't work out.  After the color it as downhill from there with a watery formula, uneven coats of polish and its refusal to dry.  I probably won' t wear "Tiana" again but I will try other Zoya polishes.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment