Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Essie "Pink Happy"


Hi everyone and happy March!  This year just seems to be flying by, but that means we are getting closer and closer to Spring!  (Hooray warmer weather!)  So today I decided to pull out a fun hot pink color to celebrate Spring, and that polish is Essie's "Pink Happy."  "Pink Happy" is part of Essie's Breast Cancer Awareness Collection from 2014, and came as part of this adorable mini set:


"Pink Happy" is a gorgeous hot pink creme.  Formula wise this nail polish was great and very easy to apply.  After two coats of polish "Pink Happy" was completely opaque and streak free!  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Pink Happy" for about five full days before there were some very small tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Essie's "Pink Happy."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and I will definitely be wearing it again soon!  Also I love how Essie (and many other brands) do Breast Cancer Awareness nail polishes, it raises awareness and gives back at the same time!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment