Monday, February 29, 2016

Orly "Blend"


Hi guys!  Happy Leap Day!  I like leap years because the extra day is always a nice bonus!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Orly's "Blend."

"Blend" is a very pretty dusty lavender color that is very natural and neutral.  Formula wise this nail polish is good but leans a bit to the thick side which meant I couldn't get even layers on my nails.  After two coats of polish "Blend" was completely opaque but there were some visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Blend" for about three days before there were obvious chips.

Overall I have mixed feeling on Orly's "Blend."  I love the color but it was a bit difficult to apply and it chipped pretty quickly for a polish that took me a while to put on.  I will probably wear "Blend" again and maybe with practice it will be easier to apply.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment