Thursday, February 11, 2016

China Glaze "Wanderlust"


Hi everyone!  Today's polish is a fun one that I have been dying to wear since I purchased it last year! The polish is China Glaze's "Wanderlust."  I absolutely love the word wanderlust which means the love of travel.  This polish is perfect for me because I love traveling whether it is to the Outer Banks or all the way to France I'm always up for an adventure!

"Wanderlust" is an absolutely gorgeous pastel lavender polish with some iridescent gold shimmer.  Formula wise this polish was amazingly easy to apply.  After two coats "Wanderlust" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping I was able to wear this nail polish for six full days before there were any visible chips.

Overall I am in love with China Glaze's "Wanderlust."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect including the color and name!  And it was wonderful to be able to wear this polish for nearly a full week before there were chips!  I will definitely be wearing this nail polish again and again because it is perfect!

Thanks for reading my blog and happy travels!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment