Sunday, February 7, 2016

OPI "Russian Navy"


Hi all and happy Super Bowl Sunday!  (Go Panthers!)  Winter is in full swing now and I couldn't resist pulling out a dark nail polish.  During Winter I always enjoy pulling out a few jewel tone polishes and today's polish is no exception!  So without further ado today's polish is OPI's "Russian Navy."

"Russian Navy" is not shockingly a navy colored nail polish.  Formula wise this polish was very easy to apply and was completely opaque and streak after two coats of nail polish.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Russian Navy" for about three or four days before there was some obvious chipping. With this polish being such a dark color I was worried about staining my nails and that fear somewhat came true.  I did have some minor staining on my nails when I removed "Russian Navy" but it was not as bad as it could have been.

Overall I quite like OPI's "Russian Navy."  Most everything about this nail polish is great, with the only problem being that it did somewhat stain my nails.  But even with the slightly stained nail I will wear "Russian Navy" again because the color is so pretty and looked great on my nails!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment