Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Essie "Fall In Line"


Hi all!  While Autumn is long gone and Winter is almost over, I couldn't help but pull out a lovely Autumn colored polish!  (It's kind of fitting though since it is pouring rain in North Carolina right now!)  So today's nail polish is Essie's "Fall In Line."

"Fall In Line" is an interesting dusty grey-green nail polish.  Formula wise "Fall In Line" was nice and easy to apply.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and streak free.  Actually "Fall In Line" could almost be a one-coater, which I always love in a nail polish!  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Fall In Line" for about five full days before there were some small tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Essie's "Fall In Line."  Everything about this nail polish is nice, with my favorite part being that it can be worn as a one-coater!  I will definitely be wearing "Fall In Line" a lot more often when Autumn rolls back around.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment