Friday, February 19, 2016

Sephora by OPI "Iris I Was Thinner"


Hi all!  So I was digging through my collection of nail polishes and came across an older nail polish that I have yet to try!  So I decided there was no time like the present, which means today's polish is Sephora by OPI's "Iris I Was Thinner."  Sephora by OPI is a brand of nail polish that OPI used to produced for Sephora stores.  It was discontinued a little more than two years ago.

"Iris I Was Thinner" is a lovely purple colored creme polish.  The formula of "Iris I Was Thinner" was pretty good but it was slightly difficult to apply because the brush is so thin and tiny!  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Iris I Was Thinner" for about four full days before there were some small tip chips.

Overall I am quite pleased with Sephora by OPI's "Iris I Was Thinner."  Most everything about this nail polish is great, with the only minor problem being the tiny brush that has to be used to apply the polish!  But while the brush is small it didn't cause too much of a problem.  I will definitely be wearing this nail polish some more as Spring and Summer arrive!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment