Thursday, February 25, 2016

Candie's "Disco Chic"


Hi guys!  I hope everyone is enjoying February and looking forward to Spring arriving soon!  Today I decided to pull out a super fun chunky glitter polish and that polish is Candie's "Disco Chic."

"Disco Chic" is a shiny purple chunky glitter polish in a clear base!  Formula wise this nail polish was surprisingly easy to apply for a glitter polish.  As with most glitters it wasn't meant to be opaque and instead was meant to be worn as a top coat, so I decided to test it out over some other nail polishes.  Here's how it turned out:


The nail polish I decided to test out with "Disco Chic" is China Glaze's "Wanderlust" which is a pastel lavender colored polish with a gold shimmer.  The combination of purples turned out fantastic and looked so nice together.

If you want to know more about China Glaze's "Wanderlust" check out my post from earlier this year here.

Overall I am very pleased with Candie's "Disco Chic."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic from the color to the application!  I definitely plan on wearing this nail polish again soon!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment