Wednesday, February 3, 2016

OPI "Suzi Has A Swede Tooth"


Hi all and happy February!  With Valentine's Day just around the corner I couldn't resist pulling out a fun pink nail polish!  So today's nail polish is OPI's "Suzi Has A Swede Tooth" which is part of the Fall 2014 Nordic Collection.

"Suzi Has A Swede Tooth" is a lovely bubblegum pink nail polish with a blue base, making it a cooler shade of pink.  Formula wise this nail polish was very easy to apply and looked fabulous on my nails!  After two coats of polish, "Suzi Has A Swede Tooth" was completely opaque and streak free. As for chipping I was able to wear "Suzi Has A Swede Tooth" for about six days before there were some small tip chips.

Overall I really love OPI's "Suzi Has A Swede Tooth."  Everything about this nail polish if fantastic and I will definitely wear this nail polish again and again!  This polish has been one of my favorites that I have tried this year so far!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment