Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Sinful Colors "Ring The Bellini"


Hi everyone and a very happy Wednesday!  This Wednesday is a very exciting day because one of my best friend's is picking out her wedding dress!  So here's to wedding dress shopping with today's nail polish, which is Sinful Color's "Ring The Bellini."

"Ring The Bellini" is a bright orange jelly.  (A jelly is a nail polish that is not opaque and is typically extra shiny.)  The formula of "Ring The Bellini" was pretty good and it was easy to apply.  after two coats of polish, "Ring The Bellini" was not opaque  but there were no streak marks.  As for chipping I was only able to wear this polish for about a two days before there were some very obvious tip chips.

Overall I have mixed feelings about Sinful Color's "Ring The Bellini."  Most everything was nice about this polish like the color and formula.  But it was annoying that it chipped so quickly.  Also I'm not always a huge fan of jelly polishes because they aren't opaque.  But I am willing to give "Ring The Bellini" another go.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment