Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Peggy Sage "Banana Cake"


Hi all!  Now that it is February it has been about seven months since I went to France and I am missing it terribly.  Today I decided to pull out a French polish that I got in Rouen last July!  So without further ado today's nail polish is Peggy Sage's "Banana Cake."

"Banana Cake" is a lovely pastel yellow polish with white glitter in it.  According to the packaging "Banana Cake" is part of a Sugar Mix collection of polish, which I think is meant to be similar to the eggshell polishes here in the United States.  Formula wise "Banana Cake" was very easy to apply and looked nice on my nails!  Unfortunately "Banana Cake" was not completely opaque after two coats of polish, but there were no visible streak marks which was fantastic!  As for chipping I was able to wear this polish for about three days before there were a couple tip chips!

Overall I am quite pleased with Peggy Sage's "Banana Cake."  The color is lovely and the formula fantastic but it was a bit disappointing that it wasn't opaque after two coats of polish,  I will definitely be wearing "Banana Cake" again but next time I might apply three coats of nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment