Saturday, February 13, 2016

Nicole by OPI "Some Hearts"


Hi everyone and happy almost Valentine's Day!  While I'm not really a fan of Valentine's Day I do always enjoy the chance to wear a hot pink nail polish!  Today's nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "Some Hearts" which is part of the Carrie Underwood collection.

"Some Hearts" is a hot pink polish with a red base so it is very bright.  Formula wise "Some Hearts" was just right and the large brush made it very easy to apply.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and there were no visible streak marks.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Some Hearts" for about four days before I noticed any tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Nicole by OPI's "Some Hearts."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I loved how easy it was to apply!  I can't wait to wear "Some Hearts" again later year when the weather warms up and sandal season returns!

Thanks for reading my blog and have a happy Valentine's Day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment