Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Sinful Colors "Shamrockin' "


Hi everyone and Happy almost St. Patrick's Day!  Since tomorrow is a holiday I thought I would try out a special polish that I have been saving especially for St. Patrick's Day!  So without any further ado today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Shamrockin'."

"Shamrockin' " is a green and white glitter polish in a clear base.  Formula wise "Sharmrockin' " was easy enough to apply, with the exception of trying to fish out the white flowers.  (Which took quite a bit of patience.)  As for chipping, I can't say how long "Shamrockin' " would last because I only wore it for St. Patrick's Day and then promptly took it off.  Because this polish is in a clear base it isn't meant to be opaque, so I decided to try it out over another polish, and here's how it turned out:


I decided to try out over a gold polish, since the lore of St. Patrick's Day is the gold at the end of the rainbow.  The gold nail polish I used is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Golden-I."  The combination turned out quite nicely and was very festive!

If you want to know more about Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's Golden-I" check out my post from earlier this month here.

Overall I am very happy with Sinful Colors "Shamrockin'."  Aside from the slight difficulty of applying the white flowers this nail polish is nice,  I will definitely wear this nail polish again, but probably only for St. Patrick's Day.

Thanks for reading my blog and enjoy your St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment