Monday, March 14, 2016

butter LONDON "Come To Bed Red"


Hi guys and happy Pi Day!  Today's nail polish is butter LONDON's "Come To Bed Red" which I got as part of a duo set that I got on Black Friday 2014.  The duo is called The Steampunk Ball Collection and it looks like this:


"Come To Bed Red" is a bright red nail polish and the color is fantastic!  Formula wise this nail polish is wonderful and it was easy to apply.  I applied two coats of "Come To Bed Red" but it actually could be worn as a one-coater!  "Come To Bed Red" was completely opaque and streak free, which is always great!  As for chipping I was able to wear "Come To Bed Red" for five full days before there were some minor tip chips.

Overall I am really pleased with butter LONDON's "Come To Bed Red."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish is perfect and I will absolutely be wearing it again and again!

The other polish in this set is butter LONDON's "West End Wonderland" which I wore last year.  Check it out here.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment