Thursday, March 24, 2016

Finger Paints "Vintage Vincent"


Hi guys!  I can't believe we are almost a quarter of the way through this year!  2016 is just flying by! Today's nail polish is Finger Paints' "Vintage Vincent."  Finger Paints nail polish is sold at Sally Beauty stores and retails for about $6 (US) a bottle.

"Vintage Vincent" is a gorgeous turquoise polish with a hint of silver shimmer.  Formula wise this polish was fantastic and it was very easy to apply.  After two coats of polish, "Vintage Vincent" was completely opaque and streak free.  In fact it was so opaque that you could almost get away with only applying one coat of polish!  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Vintage Vincent" for about six days before there were any chips!

Overall I am very pleased with this polish!  Everything about Finger Paints' "Vintage Vincent" is wonderful and I will be wearing this polish again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment