Sunday, March 20, 2016

OPI "Toucan Do It If You Try"


Hi guys!  Happy first day of Spring (even though in North Carolina we are getting a rainy and dreary day!)  With Spring's arrival brings all sorts of bright colors!  So today's nail polish is OPI's "Toucan Do It If You Try" which is a very bright colored polish!

"Toucan Do It If You Try" is a bright coral colored nail polish, that actually turned out to be a neon when I put it on my nails!  Formula wise this polish was good and it was easy enough to apply.  After two coats of polish, "Toucan Do It If You Try" was completely opaque but there were one or two small streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Toucan Do It If You Try" for about four days before there were noticeable chips.

Overall I like OPI's "Toucan Do It If You Try."  Everything about this nail polish is great from the color to the formula to how long I was able to wear this polish before there were chips!  I will definitely be wearing "Toucan Do It If You Try" again because it is such a fantastic polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment