Monday, March 28, 2016

Nicole by OPI "Rainbow In The S-Kylie"

Hi guys!  Well Monday has rolled around again, but I decided to brighten it up with a fun chunky glitter!  So today's nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "Rainbow In The S-Kylie" which is part of the Kardashian Kollection from a few years back.

"Rainbow In The S-Kylie" is a gorgeous multi-sized glitter nail polish in a clear base.  The glitter comes in red, green, blue, purple, silver, yellow, and magenta.  Formula wise this polish was easy to apply and the glitter spreads out evenly on my nails.  Since this nail polish has a clear base I decided to try it out over a colored nail polish,  Here's how it turned out:


The colored nail polish I picked out is OPI's "That's Hula-rious."  The combination turned out quite nicely because the pastel color really made the glitter pop!  I will definitely wear this combination again!

If you want to know more about OPI's "That's Hula-rious" check out my post from earlier this year here.

Overall I am very pleased with Nicole by OPI's "Rainbow In The S-Kylie."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I definitely plan on trying it out over other colored nail polishes!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment