Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Bonita "Eat, Drink & Be Scary"


Hi everyone and happy Wednesday!  We're having an outrageous thunderstorm right now.  There is supposed to be hail and high winds later.  (None of which I am looking forward too.)  So I decided to pull out a fun nail polish for the occasion.  Today's nail polish is Bonita's "Eat, Drink & Be Scary."

"Eat, Drink & Be Scary" is a pretty sparkly navy blue nail polish with silver glitter.  Formula wise this polish was perfect and applied very well.  After only one coat, "Eat, Drink & Be Scary" was completely opaque and streak free, which is fantastic!  As usual though, I applied two coats for the picture.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Eat, Drink & Be Scary" for four days before there were a couple of small tip chips.

Overall I am very happy with Bonita's "Eat, Drink & Be Scary."  This polish is great and definitely worth having.  I cannot wait to wear it again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment