Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Beautifully Disney "Celtic Fire"


Hey everyone and happy Tuesday!  Today's nail polish is Beautifully Disney's "Celtic Fire" which represents Merida from the movie Brave.  Beautifully Disney was a line of products carried exclusively at Disney parks but was retired a few years back.  "Celtic Fire" was part of a mini set called Fiery Spirit which looks like this:


"Celtic Fire" is a really great orange-red nail polish!  The formula of this nail polish was absolutely perfect and applied with ease.  After two coats "Celtic Fire" was completely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Celtic Fire" for five full days before I had a few tip chips.

Overall I am really happy with Beautifully Disney's "Celtic Fire."  Everything about this polish is perfect and it is a unique color in my collection.  I'll definitely keep it around until I run out!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment