Thursday, November 15, 2018

China Glaze "Lime After Lime"


Hi everyone!  Sorry for the inconsistent posting this week has gotten away from me as I've worked my full time job and done a bunch of babysitting on the side.  But without further ado, today's nail polish is China Glaze's "Lime After Lime."

"Lime After Lime" is a really great neon lime green nail polish!  The formula of this nail polish was s watery and it flooded my cuticles several times.  After two coats "Lime After Lime" was surprisingly opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this polish for three days before it began to chip off.

Overall I have mixed feelings about China Glaze's "Lime After Lime."  The color is very fun but the formula was kind of stressful to work with and took a lot of time and patience to apply.

Make sure to follow the blog and keep up with all things nail polish and fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment