Sunday, November 11, 2018

Essie "Very Cranberry"


Hello everyone and happy Sunday!  The sun is shining and the leaves have finally changed into the lovely yellows and reds of Autumn.  And since Thanksgiving is in less than two weeks, today's nail polish is Essie's "Very Cranberry" to celebrate with!

"Very Cranberry" is an absolutely gorgeous dark cranberry red creme!  The formula of this nail polish was perfect and it applied with ease.  After only a single coat, "Very Cranberry" was completely opaque and streak free.  That being said I always apply a second coat for photos.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Very Cranberry" for five full days before I noticed any tip chips!

Overall I am so happy with Essie's "Very Cranberry."  Everything about this nail polish is lovely and it looks so nice with my skin tone!  It is the perfect Autumnal nail polish and I plan on wearing it a lot this season!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the nail polish adventure and fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment