Saturday, November 10, 2018

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri "Thyme Is Money"


Hey guys and happy Saturday!  Today's nail polish is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's "Thyme Is Money."  Insta-Dri is meant to be a one-coat quick drying nail polish.

"Thyme Is Money" is a really pretty pastel sage color.  Formula wise this polish was good and applied well.  After one coat "Thyme Is Money" was not fully opaque and did have a few streak marks.  However as always I apply a second coat to all of my nails.  After the second coat "Thyme Is Money"was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Thyme Is Money" for four days before there were a few chips.

Overall I really like Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's "Thyme Is Money."  Everything about this polish was great and I will definitely wear it again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with my nail polish adventure!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment