Monday, February 18, 2019

Disney for Target "White"


Hello guys and welcome back to another work week.  Today's nail polish is a white nail polish with no official name - so I have been calling it Disney for Target's "White."  It looked like this in the bottle:


And it came in a trio that looks like this:


The formula of this white creme is really good and it applied nicely to my nails.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque with only a a little streak here or there.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for four days before I noticed some small chips.  Look at this nice white up close:


Overall I am very pleased with Disney for Target's "White."  A good white creme goes a long way in my nail polish collection and I cannot wait to keep using this nail polish to create some great nail art!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment