Friday, February 8, 2019

Live Love Polish "LBD"


Hi guys and happy Friday!  The weather has been unseasonably warm all week but it has gotten cold again today - so I picked out a solid black.  Without further ado, today's nail polish is Live Love Polish's "LBD" which stands for little black dress (in case you didn't know.)  Here's how the black creme looked in the bottle:


"LBD" is a nice black creme nail polish that can be endlessly used!  The formula of "LDB" was absolutely amazing and applied with ease.  After only a single coat the nail polish was fully opened had no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "LBD" for five days before I noticed a few tiny tip chips.  Look at this beauty up close:


Overall I am so very happy with Live Love Polish's "LBD."  I cannot even begin to describe how perfect this black nail polish is and I plan on using "LBD" until the bottle runs out!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment