Friday, February 22, 2019

OPI "You're A Pisa Work"


Hey everyone and welcome to the weekend!  Now if only it would stop raining here in North Carolina long enough to see the sun!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "You're A Pisa Work" which looks like this in the bottle:


"You're A Pisa Work" is a really pretty red pink creme.  The formula of this nail polish is perfect and applied really well.  After one a single coat "You're A Pisa Work" was fully opaque and streak free.  I did however, add a second coat for wear time and the photos.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "You're A Pisa Work" for five full days before I noticed any chips.  Look at this beauty up close:


Overall I am happy with OPI's "You're A Pisa Work."  Everything about this nail polish is lovely and I plan on wearing "You're A Pisa Work" all Spring and Summer long!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment