Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Ciaté "Hoopla"


Hi everyone and happy hump day!  I am so glad we are inching towards the weekend again!  Today's nail polish is Ciaté's "Hoopla" which is such a nice Springtime color!  I originally got this nail polish in Ciaté's annual advent calendar from 2013.  Here's how "Hoopla" looked in the bottle:


"Hoopla" is a really pretty pastel coral.  The formula of this nail polish was nice and it applied well to my nails.  After two coats, "Hoopla" was not opaque and had several streak marks.  To make the polish look nicer I added a third coat, which made quite a difference however there were still streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Hoopla" for three days before I noticed some tip chips.  Up close you can see this pretty coral in all its gorgeousness:


Overall I like Ciaté's "Hoopla" because the color is pretty but I am not necessarily a fan of having to apply three coats each time I wear it.  More than likely "Hoopla" will not stay in my collection as I have several polishes that are a similar color.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment