Friday, July 3, 2020

Cadillaquer "Viserion"


Hey everyone and happy Friday!  Long time no post - June had a lot going on and I needed to focus my energy in other places.  (But I'm back now!)  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Cadillaquer's "Viserion" which I purchased from December 2019's Polish Pick-Up.  Look at this stunning polish up in the bottle:


"Viserion" is a royal purple jelly with purple, blue and red glitter throughout.  This color is absolutely gorgeous and looked great on my nails!  The formula of "Viserion" was perfect and applied nicely.  Since this polish is a jelly I applied three coats to build up the purple base - however it was opaque after two coats.  Look at this amazing indie polish up close:


Overall I am in love with Cadillaquer's "Viserion."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish is perfect and I plan to wear it a lot more!  I also want to get my hands on additional polishes by this fantastic Indie brand!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment